The Endosafe®-PTS™ is a handheld spectrophotometer that utilizes FDA-licensed disposable cartridges for accurate, convenient endotoxin testing. With quantitative endotoxin results available in 15 minutes, you will identify production problems sooner, release product more efficiently, and get answers faster than ever before.
The PTS is so easy-to-use, you can run the test in just three simple steps:
- Enter your sample ID into the system’s memory using the keypad
- Add your sample to the disposable LAL cartridge pre-filled with all of the reagents needed for the assay
- Press enter on the keypad
To view a full-length demonstration of the Endosafe®-PTS™, click on the image. For individual scenes, click the appropriate link below.
Scene 1: Assay Materials and Setup
Scene 2: Getting Started
Scene 3: Entering Assay Data
Scene 4: Adding Sample
Scene 5: Downloading and Printing Results
- System includes the reader and FDA-licensed LAL cartridges.
- The PTS runs on battery power, so testing is portable.
- Quantitative results can be downloaded to a central PC for tracking and trending.
- Three levels of sensitivity are available – 0.01, 0.05 and .005 EU/mL – for testing options.
- No microbiology training is required – anyone can run this simple assay.
To learn more about how this exciting technology can transform your endotoxin testing program, visit the Lab of Tomorrow, a virtual BET lab that features the PTS™ and MCS™.