Charles River is pleased to announce the launch of our Internet Colony Management (ICM™) system. ICM™ is a revolutionary, custom-designed software solution for both project and vivarium management. Through the use of an RFID isolator/cage location tracking system and a workflow management package, ICM™ is designed to streamline animal technician workloads while capturing data electronically on each animal through the use of tablet computers and a simple, numerical keypad interface.
- Real-time data sharing among animal care and project management staff and customers
- Two-way, data-rich customer portal to share information and direct colony and animal requests
- Extensive filtering and sorting capabilities to quickly navigate to the data you need
- Data export to Microsoft Excel® to allow for custom data manipulation
- 360° data flow to ensure accuracy, confirm task completion and manage colony goals
Click here to watch a quick overview video detailing some of the exciting new colony management tools available in ICM™.
In addition to its broad colony management features, ICM™ also serves as a repository of project information, such as current and past goals, extensive details on each colony, health reports, shipment history (both to and from Charles River) and a complete record of any tasks you have requested. With ICM™, all of your animal and project information is just a mouse click away.
Already a user of ICM™? Click here to log in to your account.
Not yet a customer? Click here to learn about the services Charles River can provide that are managed by ICM™.