Charles River offers a comprehensive and integrated service for the isolation, analysis, and identification of metabolites in biological matrices in support of drug safety studies. This service can be provided as part of a full ADME package or as a stand-alone study.
- Normal phase, reverse phase, chiral, ion exchange HPLC (with UV, fluorescence, and radiodetection), and thin-layer chromatography with phosphor imaging for metabolite profiling and isolation
- Q-Trap MS for MSn
- QSTAR and Micromass QTOF MS for definitive metabolite identification by accurate mass measurement, plus MetaboLynx™ Application Manager to aid data interpretation
- Synthetic chemistry for synthesis of metabolites, reference standards and internal standards, iodine labeling of proteins, and re-purification of radiochemicals
- Data interpretation by experienced biotransformation scientists in conjunction with client
- Advice on radiosynthesis
- Access to NMR – 1D, 1H, 13C, 19F, 31P (up to 800MHz)
- Access to NMR – 2D COSY, NOESY, 13C-1H correlation
Additional information about our Biotransformation capabilities is available in The SourceSM, our new online scientific and educational information center. To register for The SourceSM, please click here. If you are already a member, click here to login.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1.877.CRIVER.1 or email@example.com.