The In Vitro Services group at Charles River provides information to complement the metabolic, toxicokinetic, and bioanalytical investigations undertaken in pharmaceutical product development. Our in vitro experts provide qualitative and quantitative data to address a variety of regulatory questions. In vitro studies can be conducted with both radiolabelled and non-radiolabelled test articles as required.
- Species variation in metabolism - hepatic and extrahepatic whole cells (e.g., hepatocytes) and subcellular fractions (e.g., microsomes)
- Drug-drug interactions (CYP450 inhibition and induction)
- Drug absorption and kinetics (Caco-2 cells)
- Influx and efflux transporters
- Protein binding (equilibrium dialysis or ultrafiltration as well as high-throughput HSA and AGP assay)
- Ex vivo induction studies using validated CYP-specific assays and Western blotting
- CYP450 reaction phenotyping
- Dermal absorption
- Metabolite stability, profile, and identification
- hERG channel inhibition (QT prolongation)
- Aqueous solubility
- Cell viability (cytotoxicity)
- Cell proliferation
- Enzyme assay development
For more information, please contact us at 1.877.CRIVER.1 or email@example.com.