Our dedicated Pharmacokinetics group works closely with other operational departments to provide pharmacokinetic data for animal and human radiolabelled studies, human clinical trials, and veterinary clinical studies in a timely fashion. Utilizing industry-standard WinNonlin® software, we can provide the following services:
- Input into study design, including preclinical-to-clinical considerations (allometric scaling) utilizing information from preclinical toxicokinetic studies
- Non-compartmental pharmacokinetics
- Compartmental pharmacokinetics/simulations
- Ascending dose (assessment of dose proportionality)
- Repeat dose (assessment of multiple dose linearity)
- Bioavailability and bioequivalence
- Drug interaction studies
- Special populations
- Pharmacodynamic and PK/PD modeling
Our pharmacokinetic consultancy service provides advice and support for all aspects of clinical pharmacokinetics and is offered as part of a complete development program, as a full-service single-study package, or as a stand-alone service. Upon request, pharmacokinetic parameter estimation output and reports may include a comprehensive text interpretation of the data.
Additional information about our Pharmacokinetics capabilities is available in The SourceSM, our new online scientific and educational information center. To register for The SourceSM, please click here. If you are already a member, click here to login.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1.877.CRIVER.1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.