Charles River has performed general toxicology safety evaluation studies for the pharmaceutical, chemical, agrochemical, and consumer product industries for decades. This experience has produced a wealth of knowledge that we can now use to advise and conduct standard and novel toxicology study designs as well as to deal with unexpected findings or toxicity issues during the course of your program.
Our carcinogenicity toxicology studies in rodents and toxicity studies in both rodent and non-rodent species are performed in full compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) regulations. In addition, all protocols are designed to meet the regulatory requirements of the various countries in which the products are to enter clinical trials or be marketed.
Routes of Administration:
- Oral (gavage, diet, and capsule)
- Parenteral (intravenous, subcutaneous, intradermal, intramuscular, and intraperitoneal)
- Intravaginal and intrapenile
- Acute to chronic toxicology studies
- Two-year carcinogenicity
- Six-month rasH2, Tg.AC and P53 transgenic
- In utero exposure/neurobehavioral studies
- Analytical chemistry for dose formulation analysis
- Bioanalytical chemistry sample assays for drug concentration
- Pathology Services
- Toxicokinetics and pharmacokinetics
- Specialized statistical analyses
- Scientific and strategic consulting
Additional information, including a webinar replay titled "The Inclusion of Safety Pharmacology and Reproductive Endpoints into Chronic Toxicology Studies", is available in the Source℠. To register for the Source℠, please click here. If you are already a member, click here to login.
If you have any questions about our general toxicology services, please contact us at 1.877.CRIVER.1 or email@example.com.