- Message from the Executive Director
- “pEEP Show,” a column on environmental enrichment programs
- “BeHav Buzz” focuses on behavioral management programs
- Animal Welfare Giving update
- “Ripped from Today’s Headlines” focuses on Charles River products and services
- Internal announcements
- Recognition of Charles River staff internally and externally
The Animal Welfare and Training (AWT) group has an active site on the Charles River intranet. It includes resources for IACUCs and Ethics Committees, the Animal Welfare Specialists, Charles River trainers, and our Behavioral Management Technicians. The AWT newsletters are archived here, as well as a library of training modules for site use.
Humane care is an important topic at our annual all-hands meeting led by our Chief Executive Officer or other corporate officers. An all-hands meeting is held at each facility around the company.