Compiling and archiving your diagnostic testing results can be a complex task, whether your facility has multiple animal rooms or just one. Charles River's Internet Laboratory Information Management System (ILIMS) is a free online data management system that aids in the implementation of your health surveillance programs.
To learn more, please contact the ILIMS Help Desk at ILIMS@crl.com.
Advantages of using ILIMS:
Streamline sample submission:
- Electronic accession scheduling
- Ability to create and print vial labels
- Ability to allow users to perform certain tasks
Manage health testing results:
- 24/7 online access to approved results
- Custom templates and reports
- Trending data by species, room, and over time periods
- Ability to designate others to access to results
Free training and support
If you would like consultation for your health surveillance program, simply complete our confidential Diagnostic Services Quote Form.