A veterinary pathologist by training, Aleksandra Zuraw is particularly passionate about digital pathology. Based at Charles River’s Montreal site, she has extensive experience in digital pathology and image analysis. While involved in designing image analysis algorithms for clinical trial evaluation, she had the chance to work with and train computer scientists and pathologists involved in drug development at different pharmaceutical companies. She invites pathologists and computer scientists to explore the plentiful digital pathology resources that can be found on her blog.
- The State of Image Analysis in Digital Pathology (Digital Pathology Blog)
- Hot Topic in 2020: Pathology(Eureka Blog)
- Deep Semi Supervised Generative Learning for Automated Tumor Proportion Scoring on NSCLC Tissue Needle Biopsies (Nature)
- The importance of co-localized resting CD8+ T cells and proliferating tumor cells in gastric cancer (AACR Journals)
- Rapid diagnosis of hypoglycin A intoxication in atypical myopathy of horses (Sage Journals)
- Equine atypical myopathy caused by hypoglycin A intoxication associated with ingestion of sycamore maple tree seeds (BEVA)