Christian Scheuermann has more than 15 years of microbiology experience from both academic and industrial environments. He earned his Master’s degree in Biology at the University of Würzburg with additional studies at the Universities of Frankfurt and Naples (Italy) and at the Max-Planck-Institute.
- Schlösser A; Scheuermann C; Matin A; Bomblies L; Beckmann G; Molekularbiologische Identifizierung von Mikroorganismen. (2007, Pharm. Ind. 69)
- Sienerth AR; Scheuermann C; Galmiche A; Rapp UR; Becker M; Polycomb group protein Bmi1 negatively regulates IL-10 expression in activated macrophages (2011, Immunol. Cell. Biol.)
- Sanges C.*, Scheuermann C.*, Zahedi RP, Sickmann A., Lamberti A., Migliaccio N., Baljuls A., Marra A., Zappavigna A., Rapp U., Abbruzzese A., Caraglia A., Arcari P. Raf kinases mediate the phosphorylation of eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1A and regulate its stability in eukaryotic cells (2012, Cell Death and Disease 3; *C. Sanges/*C. Scheuermann contributed equally)
- Scheuermann C; Sienerth AR; Reinders J; Rapp UR; Stress kinase signaling triggers the proteasomal degradation of Bmi1 via its 3pK mediated phosphorylation (submitted)
- Scheuermann C; Verghese B; Farrance C; Unique tools for building reliable yeast strain collection (2013, Proc. VH int. yeast con.)