Jessica Rayser is the Accugenix® Senior Product Manager, working out of the Newark, DE, USA site. She has been with Charles River for over twelve years and is a subject matter expert in DNA sequencing and MALDI-TOF technology. She has extensive laboratory and R&D experience and has worked with manufacturing and supply chain management.
Jessica received a BS in Microbiology and MS in Cell Biology & Molecular Genetics from the University of Maryland and has a passion for science and patient safety.
Articles & Publications
- Interview with Jessica Rayser | Charles River Laboratories (Cleanroom Technology)
- Expert view: How robust is your fungal ID strategy? (European Pharmaceutical Review)
- Best Practices in the QC Micro Lab (BioPharm International)
- Reducing Risk in Your Environmental Monitoring Program (Pharmaceutical Outsourcing)
- Qualifying your cleanroom (Pharma Manufacturing)
- How Ready Are Your Cleanrooms For Annex 1 Updates? (American Pharmaceutical Review)
- Data Integrity in the QC Micro Lab (European Pharmaceutical Review)
- Candida auris: A Dangerous Fungus Among Us (Eureka Blog)
- Microbiology in the Movies: Don’t Let B. cepacia Be Your Plot Twist (Video) (Eureka Blog)
- Contamination Control Roundtable (American Pharmaceutical Review)
- How Charles River Accugenix® Identification Service Can Tailor For Your Needs (Rapid Microbiology)