John Dubczak is a problem-solving microbiologist with 15 years of experience in research microbiology and 26 in pharmaceutical manufacturing. He currently serves as Executive Director of Reagent Development and Pilot Plant Operations for Charles River's Microbial Solutions business.
John's laboratory responsibilities have ranged from product development to sterility, particle, and endotoxin testing. He has also been heavily involved with LAL raw material procurement, production, and technical and customer service offerings.
Prior to joining Charles River, John was a long-term employee of Baxter Healthcare Corp., where he developed Baxter's proprietary LAL formulation and manufacturing process. With seven years of Large Volume Parenteral manufacturing experience, he brings an in-depth understanding of issues surrounding all aspects of LAL testing.
- American Pharmaceutical Review: QC Micro
- Outsourced Pharma: The Great LER Debate
- PDA Letter: Standing Guard
- GEN News: Protecting an Ancient Mariner
- Eureka: Conservation Initiatives for an Invaluable Partner
- Webinar: LER: A Biopharmaceutical Operational Reality Perspective
- Webinar: Are Recombinant LAL Products Ready for Prime Time? What the Data Tells Us