Matthew received his Bachelor of Science degree in microbiology from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and his Master of Business Administration degree in Six Sigma / Quality Management from Southern New Hampshire University. He has over 10 years of experience in Quality Control Microbiology, Regulatory Compliance, complex problem solving and Investigations, and Manufacturing Science. Matthew leads the Operational Excellence group based out of Charleston, SC focused on:
- Enabling and strengthening strategies devoted to product quality, supply reliability, and team collaboration.
- Utilizing Six Sigma and DMAIC methodologies to drive to root cause of complex quality control and manufacturing problems and deviations.
- Implementing LEAN methodologies that drive manufacturing efficiency and product robustness.
Articles and Webinars:
- Conquering Data Integrity by Eliminating Human Error (Eureka Blog)
- Transforming Analytical Data Into Actionable Results (Webinar)
- Data Integrity: Eliminating Risk & Human Error in Endotoxin Testing (Webinar)
- Pfizer Evaluation of the Endosafe® Nexus™ System: A Robotic Endotoxin Testing Solution (Webinar)