Dr. Matthieu Carrière is the Head of Immunology at our site in Evreux, France. He currently manages a team of project managers specializing in preclinical toxicology studies relating to immunotoxicity, biomarkers, and immunogenicity. Matthieu previously worked as a study director for Texcell, where he delivered bioanalysis services for pharmaceutical sponsors and lead the immunoprofiling business unit. He was with Citoxlab before the company was acquired by Charles River in the same position he currently holds now.
Dr. Carrière holds a PhD, Master’s degree, and Bachelor’s degree in cellular and molecular biology from Univerisité Paris Diderot in Paris, France. He did post-doctoral work with HIV research, conducting fundamental projects and monitoring clinical vaccine trials. Dr. Carrieré has been featured in several posters and publications.
- TDAR and splenic lymphocyte subpopulation analysis in extended one-generation reproductive toxicity studies (OECD 443)
Ancian, P., Carrière, M., Decheix-Nguyen, A., Massonnet, G., Spézia, F., Forster, R., Singh, P.
- Validation of three flow cytometry panels for blood cell subpopulation analyses in Göttingen Minipigs
Carriere, M., Hamel, M-L., Rubic-Schneider, T., Schiønning, P., Duelund Pedersen, H., Foster, R., Ancian, P.
- Early initiation of combined antiretroviral therapy preserves immune function in the gut of HIV-infected patients - Jul 24, 2014 - Mucosal Immunol.
- HIV "Elite Controllers" Are Characterized by a High Frequency of Memory CD8+CD73+ T Cells Involved in the Antigen-Specific CD8+ T-cell Response – Dec 19, 2013 - J Infect Dis.
- Regulatory T cells negatively affect IL-2 production of effector T cells through CD39/adenosine pathway in HIV infection - Apr 25, 2013 - PLoS Pathogens
- CD39/adenosine pathway is involved in AIDS progression - Jul 7, 2011 - PLoS Pathogens
- Production of infectious hepatitis C virus in primary culture of human adult hepatocytes - Oct 2010 - Gastroenterology
- In vivo expansion of naïve and activated CD4+CD25+FOXP3+ regulatory T cell populations in interleukin-2-treated HIV patients - Jun 8, 2010 - Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Regulatory T cells differentially modulate the maturation and apoptosis of human CD8+ T-cell subsets - May 7, 2009 – Blood
- Analysis of gene transcription in sera during chronic hepatitis C infection - Mar 2009 - J Med Virol.
- A novel, sensitive, and specific RT-PCR technique for quantitation of hepatitis C virus replication - Feb 2007 - J Med Virol.
- Low density lipoprotein receptor transcripts correlates with liver hepatitis C virus RNA in patients with alcohol consumption - Sep 2006 - J Viral Hepat.