In addition to robust trending of data in your environment, the Accugenix® customer portal offers many valuable features for customers to manage their microbial identifications. At myaccount.accugenix.com, you can submit samples and data files, check the status of your samples, download test results, create custom distribution lists for automatic notifications, and review your invoices.
The interactive training modules below are designed to help you navigate essential portal features. Select the topic that interests you.
- Creating an Accugenix® Customer Web Portal Account
- Finding your account number
- Adding a new user to an account
- Changing your password
- Viewing your current pricing
- Changing authority level
- Customizing tracking and trending metadata
- Creating an identification request form
- Sending your samples – global locations
- Locating a request form
- Inactivity notification
Sample Information & Reporting
- Finding a C# report
- Tracking and trending overview
- Creating an organisms of interest list
- Creating an audit trail report
For detailed instructions, download our Accugenix® Customer Portal User Manual, which is available in the following languages:
You can also visit the Accugenix® Technical Reference Center, where you will find links to Technical Notes and Research Presentations authored by Charles River personnel.