Charles River is committed to the highest ethical standards and compliance. This is best exemplified through our completely revised and redesigned Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (Code of Conduct), released in September 2018.
Below you can find the Code as well as other policies mentioned in the code.
- Affirmative Action and EEO Policy
- Animal Welfare and the Humane Treatment of Animals Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
(English / Chinese / French / French Canadian / German / Japanese / Korean / Italian)
- Antitrust Policy
(English / 反垄断政策 (Chinese) / Antitrustbeleid (Dutch) / Politique Antitrust (French) /Politique Antitrust (French Canadian) / Richtlinie zum Kartellrecht (German) / Politica sull'antitrust (Italian) / 独占禁止に関する方針 (Japanese) / Política Antimonopolio (Spanish))
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
(Brazilian Portuguese / English / Chinese / Dutch / Finnish / French / French Canadian / German / Italian / Japanese / Spanish)
- Conflict Minerals Law Statement
- Global Quality Policy
- Insider Trading Policy
- Investigator Financial Conflict of Interest Policy
- Policy on Complaints of Accounting, Internal Accounting Controls and Auditing Matters
(US / Europe)
- Related Person Transaction Policy
- Statement Regarding the Prohibition of Human Trafficking
- Supplier Code of Conduct
(English / Chinese / Dutch / Finnish / French / French Canadian / German / Italian / Japanese / Spanish)
- Workplace Violence
(English / Chinese / French / French Canadian / German / Italian / Japanese / Spanish)
Potential ethical or legal violations involving our business can be reported by calling our Compliance & Ethics Helpline at 1-866-294-3699, visiting http://helpline.criver.com, or writing to Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., 251 Ballardvale Street, Wilmington, MA 01887, Attn: General Counsel. No one will be subject to retaliation for making a good faith report of a complaint or concern.