Charles River Poster Presentations
Charles River experts presented four posters at the Society for Immunotherapy (SITC) Conference and nine posters at the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Conference. Below, you can download any of our poster presentations covering a variety of research topics.
- A translational platform using primary human immune cells in vitro, syngeneic and humanized models in vivo to support and advance immuno-oncology drug discovery
- Assessment of functional signal transduction pathway activity in patient-derived tumor xenografts to predict and evaluate therapy response (Collaboration with Phillips)
- Characterization of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in a panel of patient-derived xenografts propagated in different humanized mouse models
- Determination of ATP and inosine levels in tumor and tumor-free flank of PDX mice by freely moving in vivo microdialysis
- Development of a disseminated AML mouse model to evaluate the therapeutic activity of immune checkpoint inhibitors using bioluminescence imaging
- Measurement of adenosine and metabolites in tumors of freely moving mice utilizing in vivo microdialysis
- Measurement of adenosine and other signaling molecules in the tumor microenvironment by in vivo microdialysis
- Modulation of adenosine levels in the tumor microenvironment following treatment with anti-PD1 antibodies and oxaliplatin: an in vivo microdialysis study
- Selection of suitable PDX models for the investigation of novel anti-cancer molecules using a comprehensive database
- The in vivo screen: a format allowing the identification of sensitive PDX models
- Translational imaging to monitor syngeneic oncological mouse models
Explore Some of Our Capabilities
Cancer drug discovery has advanced significantly in the last decade. The tool kits of drug discovery scientists are becoming increasingly more sophisticated and translational. Charles River is dedicated to guiding oncology researchers, leveraging our unmatched portfolio of in vitro and in vivo models and expertise in immunology, by providing a comprehensive offering of translational oncology discovery services.