Every day, each of us plays a critical role in making a difference in the quality of people's lives. From our animal technicians and security guards to our business managers and executive team, we’re working together to support better, safer, and more effective research.
Each of us has a different reason for why we chose to work at Charles River. View videos from some select employees that shared their stories:
- Carmela Parente, Associate Director of Toxicology
- Roger O'Reilly, Sr. Research Scientist
- Chris Loosbroock, Research Scientist
- Doug Learn, Director of Photobiology and Cellular Therapeutic Safety
- Elise Lewis, Director of Reproductive and Neurobehavioral Toxicology
- Jason Ispisua, Sr. Human Resources Business Partner