Service Areas/Study Types
Get started on the road to clinic sooner with actionable data. Our team in Worcester can help you identify the appropriate studies to run and generate the most reliable data quicker than anyone else in the industry – all from a local source.
Discovery bioanalysis provides rapid non-GLP bioanalytical data, allowing an evaluation of the PK characteristics of potential drug candidate compounds while minimizing time and cost during the early and late stages of drug discovery.
- LC-MS/MS bioanalysis
- Small- and large-molecule therapeutic pharmacokinetics
- Small- and large-molecule biomarkers
We can help you design and conduct a full ADME package from early candidate selection and lead optimization to understanding the key drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic properties to support safety evaluations prior to first dose in humans and beyond.
- In vitro ADME (small molecule)
- In vivo rapid pharmacokinetic screening for large and small molecules
In Vivo Pharmacology – Oncology
Our scientific team has extensive experience helping clients with the selection of appropriate models and assays, as well as collaborating to design new models to meet the specific needs of a particular compound or discovery program.
- Non-GLP PK/PD and efficacy studies
- Syngeneic models in immune competent strains
- Xenograft models
- Humanized models
- Transgenic models
- Knock-out/Knock-in models
- Experience with multiple modalities
- Small- and Large Molecule
- CAR-T cells
- Adoptive T-Cell Transfer
- Cancer Vaccines
- Modified Blood Components
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about our Worcester facility
What are your accreditations and professional affiliations?
Charles River’s Worcester facility operates in compliance with the requirements of the following regulatory agencies and accredited organizations:
- Association of Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC)
- United States/Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- OLAW Assured
Do you have any experience working on COVID -19 studies?
Yes, we have supported IND filings for several clients for compounds that are now in the clinic for COVID treatment.