The 13th Annual PDA Global Conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology is designed to meet the unique needs of pharmaceutical microbiologists and interdisciplinary scientists involved in manufacturing and regulating the pharmaceutical industry. It also provides excellent opportunities to network, interact, and share with and learn from industry experts and professionals from around the world.
Presentations During the Meeting: Oct 15-16
- Measurement of Endotoxin in Blood Related Samples Masakazu Tsuchiya
- Fungal Identification: How Accurate and Robust is Your Characterization Strategy? Bindhu Verghese
- Identification of Mycobacteria Species Using MALDI-TOF MS Warren
- Identification of the Bacillaceae Family Using MALDI-TOF MS Chris Farrance
Presentations During the Workshop: Oct 17-18
- Cartridge Technology Scott Kaszuba
- An Organized, Data-Driven Approach to Endotoxin Investigations Matt Paquette
Be sure and visit us at booth number 209, and if you have any questions regarding our participation, please email us at [email protected].