The American College of Toxicology is a society of professionals from industry, government, and academia. The mission of the College is to educate, lead, and serve scientists by promoting an exchange of information and perspectives on safety assessment and new developments related to applied toxicology. The 40th Annual Meeting will include a wide-ranging scientific program, a welcome reception, the popular traditional poster session reception, an awards ceremony and luncheon, distinguished plenary speakers, and numerous professional networking events.
Charles River is proud to support ACT and our experts are presenting many sessions, CE courses, and posters.
Are you a student or a postdoc presenting a poster this year at ACT?
Submit your poster abstract for a chance to win $500 at this year’s meeting. Submission details and competition date and location coming soon.
Sponsorships, Continuing Education (CE) Courses, and Symposia
Sponsor: Roundtable of Toxicology Consultants
Sunday, November 17
- CE Course: CE3 | Tox Pharma, Cross Functional Team
- CE Course: CE5 | Ocular Toxicology Pathology
- CE Course: CE7 |
Safety Testing of Gene and Cell Therapy: Perspective from Industry, CROs, and Regulators
- Symposia 1 | New Developments and Trends in Gene & Cell Therapy
- Symposia 13 | Safety Pharmacology
- Model Characterization: Gamma Irradiation for Immuno-Conditioning Cell Therapy Toxicology and Tumorigenicity Studies in NOD/SCID/IL2Rγnull (NSG) Mice
- Interspecies Comparison of Embryo-Fetal Data Among Control Groups of Sprague-Dawley Rats, New Zealand White Rabbits and Göttingen Minipigs
- Characterization of a Pro-inflammatory Response in Large Animals Using a 17 Cytokine Multiplex Assay
- Effects of Intravenous or Subcutaneous Polysorbate 80 (Tween 80) in Telemetered Large Animals
Charles River is ready to help you with your toxicology testing needs. Our exceptional team of scientists regularly designs and performs safety programs ranging from acute through chronic toxicity and carcinogenicity studies. We also offer a broad range of animal models and numerous routes of administration. Stop by booth 312 to learn more or to schedule a meeting with our specialists, email us at [email protected].