Charles River is pleased to join Microbiología Farmacéutica on February 17th and 19th for a workshop on bacterial endotoxin testing for biomed devices and medications. This workshop is a great opportunity for personalized education in the discipline of endotoxin testing and implementing a best-in-class endotoxin testing program at your facility.
Microbiología Farmacéutica is a consulting and personalized education company in the field of the pharmaceutical and biomedical industry of the Latin American region that offers technical training based on the identification of key projects or needs aligned with the strategic strategies of the company for the development of skills in the organization. Its mission is to contribute to the innovation and transformation of the pharmaceutical and biomedical industries through personalized education based on the needs of the companies for the development of skills.
February 17th, 2:00 – 7:00 PM CST
- LAL Testing Basics
- Horseshoe Crab Conservation
- BET: Past, Present & Future
- LAL Related Interferences
- LAL Calculations and Product Validation
- Data Integrity 101 (Introduction of Data Integrity concepts of the topic of DI, why it is important and how it relates to human error and automation of laboratory processes)
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Patient Safety
- The Art of Moving from one Supplier to another in compliance with Data Integrity
- PTS & MCS Demo
- Hands-on Section
- PTS & MCS Demo
- Cartridge Technology
Specialist in Biotechnology
Technology and Market Development Manager
Microbial Solutions | Charles River
Franklin Binns, M.Sc.
CEO at Microbiología Farmacéutica
Doctor of Pharmacy
Marcel Marcano, MD
Doctor of Medicine
Aggregated Professor at Universidad de Venezuela