Charles River is pleased to participate in the 17th Annual Discovery on Target conference. We hope you will join us at the following:
- Tuesday, September 17, 12:10 – 12:25 p.m.
Antibodies Against Membrane Protein Targets – Part 1 Scientific Track
NGS-Guided Discovery of Fully-Human Antagonist Antibodies Against the Class A GPCR CXCR5
A luncheon presentation by Valerie Chiou
- Tuesday, September 17, 12:35 – 1:15 p.m.
Target Identification and Validation Scientific Track
A Blueprint for Translational Integrated Drug Discovery
A luncheon presentation by Dr. John Montana
- NGS-Guided Discovery of Fully-Human Antagonist Antibodies Against the Class A GPCR CXCR5 | Valerie Chiou
- Adenovirus-Mediated CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing in Patient Primary Fibroblasts to Validate Potential Drug Targets in Lung Fibrosis | Barbara Killian
- Validation of the Interaction Between a Candidate Compound and the Intended Drug Target by a Phenotypic Rescue Approach | John Montana
With the discovery of more than 80 development candidates, Charles River scientists have pioneered the integrated drug discovery process of identifying small molecules that possess suitable characteristics for development. The process from initial target identification and validation – through assay development, high- throughput screening, hit identification, and lead optimization – to preclinical candidate selection, requires significant intellectual and innovative input from experienced scientists across a variety of disciplines and backgrounds.
Our client-focused, collaborative approach creates true partnerships that anticipate challenges, overcome obstacles, and move us forward together on the journey of getting new drugs to market.
Interested in setting aside time to talk with our scientists? Email us at [email protected] to schedule a meeting.