Monday, 27 September, 2021
14:00 – 15:00 Finnish time (13:00 – 14:00 CET)
This virtual event will be held virtually.
Once you have registered, you will receive a link to the seminar via email.
How the Choice of Animal Model Can Affect the Reproducibility of your Study
This webinar includes the following topics:
- Selecting the right mouse strain for your research
- Substrain differences
- The research value of using proper nomenclature in publications
- Ensuring the genetic integrity of your mouse colony
- Which parameters could affect the reproducibility of your study
- Cautionary tales from the literature
- Jutta Davidsson, Research Models & Services Specialist, Charles River
- Vootele Voikar, University Researcher, NeuroScience Center, Helsinki University
Product Specialist & Animal Welfare Responsible