Medical University of Vienna
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM CET
This virtual event will be held on Microsoft Teams.
A few days after registering, you’ll receive an Outlook Calendar invitation to join the presentation.
Scientific Reproducibility, Biosecurity, and the 3Rs – Determining How to Acquire Animal Models
The global COVID-19 pandemic and its resulting implications have meant that research institutes have been re-evaluating how to best manage animal colonies. For both researchers and facility teams, two common questions have arisen – when does it make sense to breed models in-house, and when is it best to obtain them from a qualified vendor?
Join us as we cover the main considerations including:
- Reproducibility, breeding, and genetic integrity
- Best practices for biosecurity and animal health
- Generating the right number of animals and the 3Rs
- Opportunity costs and the best utilization of resources
- Submitting publications and the ARRIVE Guidelines 2.0
EU Scientific Support Manager Research Models and Services
Business Development Manager
P: + 33 6 77 67 03 38