EFMC-ISMC 2021 will feature major therapeutic drug discovery advancements including bacterial and viral infections, diseases of the brain, heart, and respiratory system, fibrotic diseases, and cancer.
EFMC-ISMC 2021 will also feature cutting-edge technologies such as:
- Artificial intelligence in drug discovery and chemical synthesis
- The role carbohydrates play in disease pathology and carbohydrate-based drug discovery
- The exploitation of RNA as a drug target
- Small molecule-induced stem cell differentiation
- The impact of cryo-EM on drug discovery and design
The series will highlight the interface between chemical biology and drug discovery, including the use of chemical probes for target discovery, molecular imaging, and photochemical approaches. In response to frequent requests by attendees of previous conferences, two sessions will focus on advances in synthetic methodology for drug discovery. Finally, there will be a large emphasis on first time disclosures and recent highlights in medicinal chemistry.
Are you interested in meeting with one of our expert scientists? Complete the form to the right, and we’ll be in touch with scheduling options.