Thank you for your interest in our posters presented at ELRIG Drug Discovery. Please find links to our posters below:
- Adaptive voltage protocols increase precision of voltage-gated ion channel measurements on high-throughput automated patch clamp platforms | Juha Kammonen
- Capture Compound Mass Spectrometry: Elucidating Off-target binding to Deconvolute Drug Toxicity | Michael Barnes
- A Study for the Determination of the mechanism of inhibition (MOI) of ATPase inhibitors | David Whalley
- Phenotypic screening using patient-derived primary cells | Emma Thatcher
- HTS case study: Comparison of endpoint and kinetic reads | Sophie Harding
- Development and validation of NMDA receptor ligand-gated ion channel assays using the Qube 384 automated electrophysiology platform | Abigail Marklew
- Use of TR-FRET in HTS to identify small molecule stabilisers of a temperature sensitive protein | Mateusz Kurpiewski
Explore some of our capabilities.
It’s impossible to anticipate the challenges you’ll face on the journey to market. Your best asset is a nimble, versatile nonclinical partner who knows how to scale scientific hurdles, overcome regulatory snags, and clear a path to approval. Combining all the advantages of a world-leading CRO with flexible, responsive service and programs tailored to your molecule, contact us for discovery services including medicinal chemistry, high-throughput screening and integrated drug discovery.