Thank you for your interest in our posters presented at ELRIG Drug Discovery. Please fill out the form below to receive copies of:
- A translational platform using primary human immune cells in vitro, syngeneic and humanized models in vivo to support and advance immune-oncology drug discovery | Shilina Roman
- Tracking bacterial infection and treatment in Galleria mellonella using luminescent bacterium | Clio Andreae
- Development and validation of ligand-gated ion channel assays using the Qube 384 automated electrophysiology platform | Abigail Marklew
- Multi-parameter ion channel screening: mechanism-of-action data directly from HTS | Juha Kammonen
- An alternative method for the determination of Ki and Kinact parameters for irreversible inhibitor profiling | TBD
Please note we will send PDF files of the posters after ELRIG Drug Discovery 2018.