Our Research Model Specialist team can provide educational seminars at no cost on a variety of topics including:
- Genetic Drift – What It Is and How to Minimise Its Impact on Your Research
- Key Differences among B6 Substrains and the Research Impact
- The Basics of Mouse Nomenclature
- Comparing Immunodeficient Mice for Cancer Research
- Essential Tips for New Mouse Researchers
For further information and/or to book a seminar, contact [email protected].
Regulatory Training and Continuing Professional Development
Charles River Insourcing Solutions provides high-quality training and continuing professional development for veterinarians, scientists, lab technicians, and anyone else working in the field of animal research. Courses for rodents, zebrafish, and other species include personal licence holder categories PIL A, B & C, and PPL Module for project licence applicants. CPD courses include NACWO, NTCO, law refresher course and more. Classroom and eLearning options are both available.
See our upcoming courses at a location near you. Or ask us about delivering a course at your facility.
Contact: [email protected]
ARRIVE guidelines (Animal Research: Reporting of In Vivo Experiments), which include clear guidance on research model nomenclature guidelines and other reporting criteria.