Do you ever wish that you could find a way to gain efficiencies, expanding your workforce while not increasing your overhead? How about having the option to maintain control over the lab but not have to oversee the day-to-day activities of your staff? You aren’t alone. And as your research expands, so too will the resources required to support it, and a one-size-fits-all approach to insourcing is virtually impossible.
Charles River focuses on providing a tailor-made, comprehensive approach that includes total workplace solutions that can incorporate a hybrid of staffing options that allow you to retain scientific control as well as your incumbent expertise. Our portfolio of services and benefits provide you with an array of resources ranging from laboratory services and training, to leveraged buying power and flexible scaling based on your needs.
Services available include:
- Broad scope of vivarium, in vivo, and laboratory services: Whether you need staff to manage your vivarium, Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) or Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) labs set up at your site, or R&D testing runs, Charles River can help. From discovery through to lot release, you can utilize our knowledge and experience in operating research sites to maintain efficient and robust operations.
- Corporate Response Team: A skilled team of professionals is available to support you with issues including unexpected vacancies, longer term leaves of absence, and special projects resulting in increased labor needs with little to no disruption of services to your animal care program.
- Advanced learning management system: Charles River Campus serves as our primary learning management system (LMS). Through Campus, development, deployment, and documentation of all aspects of training (classroom/virtual, hands-on, and e-learning) are managed. Standard courses or customized site-specific training can be used to create full learning programs. Tracking and reporting features with Campus ensure accurate and real-time data for compliance.
Additionally, you’ll have access to following benefits:
- Vendor relationships: Leverage our buying power with some leading industry vendors, helping to generate realized cost savings.
- Scientific expertise: Retain your own expertise and gain access to our network of support teams, facilities, equipment, and scientific experts.
- Control: Maintain as little or as much control as desired
- Flexibility: Scale up or down staffing levels depending on your research needs.
- Access: Direct access to Charles River’s extensive resources including our Corporate Veterinary and professional staff. We have a geographically diverse, established footprint in all major research hubs within the United States.
Clients like you can rely on Charles River’s substantial direct experience in hiring, managing, rebadging, retaining, and supporting personnel who are integrated into our customers’ space. This directly relevant experience is fundamental to our understanding of the operational and technical needs of our customers.
We closely monitor global trends in order to refine our strategy and resources and make sure that we are providing clients with the most effective insourcing solution. If you would like to learn more about Charles River’s offerings in this area, you can contact us at [email protected].