REACH for Success
Did you know that a high percentage of REACH dossiers fail compliance checks? It won’t be long until the third and last phase of the registration of phase-in substances under REACH comes to an end. Completion of a registration dossier takes time. REACH is a highly complex regulatory requirement which requires technical expertise to navigate successfully. Very few organizations can offer true multidisciplinary expertise to support you through strategy, planning and implementation of a program, ensuring the most efficient path to registration. An ideal partnership checklist should include:
- Proven success in achieving complete registrations
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with European authorities
- The ability to handle the entire registration process on your behalf, if needed
- An understanding of what is required for your substance identity
- The know-how and ability to reduce the amount of required testing
- Chemical safety assessment capabilities, exposure and risk refinement strategies
- Global reach to meet the pan-European requirements of imported substances
- The ability to assist you in preparation of a testing strategy that will limit testing when required for other global regions
Charles River experts have recently produced a REACH e-Book full of resources to guide you in a well-planned approach towards achieving REACH registration submissions and helping to ensure uninterrupted business while protecting your capital investments.
From initial regulatory advice to dossier submission, the scientists at Charles River can support the entire REACH submission needs of your product. Our experienced regulatory specialists, along with teams of physical chemists, analytical scientists, in vitro and in vivo toxicologists, ecotoxicologists and environmental scientists, have supported the chemical industry for over 40 years. With a deep knowledge of a wide range of chemical classes, study designs and analytical methodologies, they can provide insights into optimizing both program and study designs, and advise on endpoint integration to maximize the data that is generated.