Areas of Expertise
If you have a molecule that touches the immune system, we can help. Our areas of expertise include:
Located in Portishead, UK, KWS BioTest’s specialised capabilities complement Charles River's services by providing:
- World-leading cell biology expertise
- Bioanalytical services and support for in vivo pharmacology models
- Antiviral and antimicrobial testing
- Expanded range of in vivo pharmacology models (e.g., SLE, dermatology, autoimmune uveitis, infectious disease)
- Clinical biomarker services
- Predictive immunotoxicology
- Vaccine development
Specializing in all areas of immunology, with experience testing small molecules, biologics, ADCs and vaccines, KWS BioTest solutions often feature bespoke study designs tailored to meet specific program requirements. Whether working with KWS BioTest alone, or in concert with other Charles River Centers of Excellence, we assist in the design and interpretation of complex programs in target validation, lead optimisation, candidate selection, discovery support, and clinical sample analysis, increasing the chance of molecules succeeding and helping bring them to the clinic faster.
Behind every patient stand thousands of scientists and researchers working together to develop life-saving treatments. Every day, each of us plays a critical role in making a difference in the quality of people's lives.