Our cGMP-compliant cell bank production assures a uniform population of cells is preserved and a sufficient supply of material is readily available for the life of the product. In conjunction with our cell banking and vaccine production services, we offer more than 10 years of experience with long-term storage of clients' banks.
Map Out Your Cell Bank!
The preparation of a cell bank is a crucial part of the development process, and its timing helps you to book CMO slots amongst other activities. Use our new cell bank timeline generator to plan your research cell bank submission so your bank is released when you need it.
- All commonly used mammalian cell lines
- Insect cell lines
- Avian cell lines
- Stem cells
- Aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms
- Separate, dedicated mammalian and microbial facilities
- cGMP-compliant environments
- Materials stored in a cGMP-compliant facility in accordance with sponsor-defined conditions
- Short- and long-term storage in vapor-phase liquid nitrogen or at -70 °C, as appropriate
- Segregation to minimize cross-contamination
- Inventory control system
Sample Monitoring & Security
- Temperature-mapped storage units maintained in a controlled, limited-access suite
- 24-hour validated redundancy temperature monitoring system
- Auxiliary backup generators routinely tested