Chemical Purity & Structural Elucidation
Charles River has a full suite of capabilities to provide chemical purity (including chiral purity) and structural elucidation on compounds, impurities and degradants. We have access both internally and externally to state-of-the-art technologies, including high-field and solid-state NMR, high-resolution MS-MS and X-ray diffraction.
If required, compounds can also be characterized by IR or Raman spectroscopy and their optical rotation/circular dichroism determined. Elemental analysis and small molecule crystallography are also available via third parties.
The reports produced by Charles River are suitable for inclusion in an IMPD (Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier).
- Two 400 MHz and two 300 MHz NMR instruments
- 14 mass spectrometers
- Agilent mass-directed autopurification system
- 700MHz NMR with cryoprobes
- Fourier transform mass spectrometry (FT-MS)
- Raman spectroscopy
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Vibrational circular dichroism (VCD)