Charles River can measure the solubility, dissolution and stability of compounds under a variety of conditions. This data, together with Caco-2 permeability measurements produced by in vitro ADME screening, can be used to provide an early Biopharmaceutics Classification System (BCS) class for a compound.
- Kinetic solubility measurement
- Thermodynamic solubility measurement
- pH solubility measurement
- Solubility/Stability measurements in lung, gastric and intestinal fluid mimetics
- BCS classification in conjunction with Caco-2 permeability measurements
- Dissolution of API and early IMP formulations (paddle and flow-through)