If you are seeking grant funding, you can benefit from our expert support and insight in identifying funding sources and preparing grant applications. We have had considerable success in obtaining grant funding with our partners and in achieving their ultimate goal—preclinical candidate nomination.
Charles River does not seek to retain any intellectual property relating to the project; this will remain with the originating institution.
Grant Application Support
Use our know-how to maximize your chance of obtaining a grant. We will:
- Work with you to generate your preliminary funding application for grants such as those from the Wellcome Trust, Horizon 2020, or Biomedical Catalyst grants, including Confidence in Concept (MRC) and Developmental Pathway Funding Scheme (DPFS)
- Draft all of the required drug discovery aspects of the application
- Attend assessment presentations and meetings
- Help you to secure valuable multi-year funding
- Clinical candidate (UE2343) identified in collaboration with the University of Edinburgh. Subsequently licensed to Actinogen. A phase II trial of the compound commenced in 2017 and will read-out in early 2019.
- Experience collaborating on multiple Wellcome Trust Seeding Drug Discovery (SDD) grant funded programs, including one with a North American university, and several projects funded by Wellcome Trust Pathfinder awards