Target Discovery Services
We examine the effects of introducing shRNAs (SilenceSelect®) or full-length cDNAs (FLeXSelect®) contained within our libraries of adenoviruses into human primary cells, differentiated stem cells or cell lines. siRNA and miRNA technologies are also available for gene knockdown studies. Advanced readouts, such as high-content screening and high-throughput gene expression analysis, are used to measure the effects of knockdown and thus identify the genes that have an effect on a disease-relevant pathway.
- Adenoviral technology
- Advantages over conventional transfection technologies
- Human primary cell-based assays
- The most relevant systems to model human diseases
- High-content screening
- Standard cell models, human primary cells or disease-related cell lines
- Mechanism of action studies
- Application of adenoviral technology
Integrated Drug Discovery Seminar Series
Charles River chemistry and biology leaders host seminars throughout the year to share data and present case studies on how to optimize the drug discovery workflow.