Charles River offers a wide range of orthogonal platforms for primary screening, fragment screening, hit confirmation and characterization, hit-to-lead and lead optimization.
Targets are addressed individually, and the most efficient and pharmacologically relevant solution is provided.
|Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)
- Biacore 4000 for high-throughput hit identification
- Biacore T200 with added sensitivity for kinetic profiling, mechanistic analysis and backup screening
|High-Concentration Biochemical Assays
- Multi-modal fluorescence and luminescence readouts
- Electrophoretic mobility (Caliper)
- Binding assays and other high-concentration biochemical assays
|X-ray Crystallographic Screening
- In-house X-ray facility with synchrotron access
- Crystal bank of structures
|Native Mass Spectrometry
- Label-free technology for detecting protein-ligand complexes in their native state
- Highly sensitive and information rich (binding mode, affinity and stoichiometry)