Our integrated approach allows the comprehensive evaluation of bone and cartilage drug efficacy, musculoskeletal tissue healing and biocompatibility, orthopedic device efficacy and the effects of new orthobiologic applications.
- Gonadectomy (ovariectomy and orchiectomy)-induced bone loss for osteoporosis drug testing
- 5/6 nephrectomy model
- TPTx (thyroparathyroidectomy) model
- Schenk model in weanling rats (screen for anti-resorptive agents)
- Bone defect models
- Orthopedic models
- Osteoarthritis models
- Rheumatoid arthritis models
Note: Non-GLP efficacy models are also available for your early research.
- Imaging using bone densitometry techniques
- Biochemical markers of bone and cartilage turnover
- Radiographic diagnostics (X-ray)
- Histomorphometry and histology
- Biomechanical strength testing
- Micro-CT scanning