CD-1 IGS Mouse Details
The original group of Swiss mice that served as progenitors of this stock consisted of two male and seven female albino mice derived from a non-inbred stock in the laboratory of Dr. de Coulon, Centre Anticancereux Romand, Lausanne, Switzerland. These animals were imported into the United States by Dr. Clara Lynch of the Rockefeller Institute in 1926. The Hauschka Ha/ICR stock was initiated in 1948 at the Institute for Cancer Research (ICR) in Philadelphia from “Swiss” mice of Rockefeller origin. To Dr. Edward Mirand of Roswell Park Memorial Institute where they were designated as HaM/ICR. To Charles River in 1959.
Note: We also offer the CD1-Elite Mouse with a VAF/Elite® health profile (bred in US) and the CD1-SOPF Mouse with a SOPF health profile (bred in France).
- CD-1® IGS Mouse Model Information Sheet
- International Genetic Standardization (IGS) Program Technical Sheet
- Outbred Mice Datasheet
- Clinical Pathology Data for North American CD-1 Mouse Colonies for January 2008-December 2011
- Spontaneous Neoplastic Lesions in the Crl:CD-1(ICR) Mouse in Control Groups from 18 Month to 2 Year Studies – March 2010
- Spontaneous Neoplastic Lesions in the Crl:CD-1®(ICR)BR Mouse – March 2000
- Spontaneous Neoplastic Lesions in the Crl:CD-1®BR Mouse – March 1995
Informational Resources: CD-1® Mouse