Fox Chase SCID Mouse Details
SCID mice possess a genetic autosomal recessive mutation (scid). Discovered in 1980 by Bosma in C.B-17/Icr mice at Fox Chase Cancer Center. SCID mice show a severe combined immunodeficiency affecting both B and T lymphocytes. They have normal NK cells, macrophages, and granulocytes. To Charles River in 1991 from an Iffa Credo foundation colony.
- Health Monitoring of Immunodeficient Rodents in Isolators in North America and Europe
- Immunodeficient Mice and Rats
- Biochemistry and Hematology Data for Fox Chase SCID® Mouse Colonies in North America for January 2011 – December 2012
- The CB17/Icr-Prkdcscid/IcrIcoCrl Mouse: A Fox Chase SCID® (Severe Combined Immunodeficiency) Model
- Trace Antibody Production by scid Mice
Informational Resources: Fox Chase SCID® Mouse