Bioanalysis for Biologics
Peptides, monoclonal antibodies (mAb), multi-domain antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates (ADC), biosimilars, and traditional and next-generation oligonucleotides – Charles River scientists are global leaders in this rapidly growing and evolving field.
Ligand binding assay bioanalysis is not an independent discipline; our scientists work closely with our immunogenicity, pharmacokinetic, and statistical specialists to deliver the pertinent solutions and interpretations applicable to your molecule and your study.
- Ligand binding assays (ELISA and MSD)
- Automated ELISA systems
- Ligand binding with LC-MS detection (hybrid assays)
- High-resolution mass spectrometry
- Luminex® technologies
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Enzyme immunoassay (EIA)
- Fluorescence immunoassay (FIA)
- Immunoradiometric assay (IRMA)
- Dissociation-enhanced lanthanide fluorescence immunoassay (DELFIA)
- Scintillation proximity assay (SPA)