Peptides, monoclonal antibodies (mAb), multi-domain antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates (ADC), biosimilars, and traditional and next-generation oligonucleotides—Charles River scientists are global leaders in this rapidly growing and evolving field.
Ligand binding assay bioanalysis is not an independent discipline, our scientists work closely with our immunogenicity, pharmacokinetic and statistical specialists to deliver the pertinent solutions and interpretations applicable to your molecule and your study.
- Ligand binding assays (ELISA and MSD)
- Automated ELISA systems
- Ligand binding with LC-MS detection (Hybrid hybrid assays)
- High-resolution mass spectrometry
- Luminex® technologies
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Enzyme immunoassay (EIA)
- Fluorescence immunoassay (FIA)
- Immunoradiometric assay (IRMA)
- Dissociation-enhanced lanthanide fluorescence immunoassay (DELFIA)
- Scintillation proximity assay (SPA)