Charles River offers a comprehensive analytical service to support product chemistry and ecotoxicology tests, including residue and pharmacokinetic investigations. Our specialists have years of experience in the transfer of analytical methodologies to meet the regulatory requirements of any study. If a method does not exist, we offer method development with advice on the most suitable methods of extraction, separation and detection.
All data is collected and processed using validated systems. For residue studies, if the formulation is available when ADME investigations are conducted, then the marker residue analysis can be combined with the radiolabelled phase and reported together.
- HPLC/UPLC (UV/Visible, Diode Array, Fluorescence, Refractive Index, Light Scattering, Electrochemical)
- GC (FID, FPD, ECD) (Agilent 6890 and 7890)
- GC-MS (Agilient 6890-5973), LC-MS/MS (Applied Biosystems API3000, 4000, 5000 and 6500 instruments)
- Capillary Electrophoresis (Diode Array, UV/Visible)
- Dionex™ Ion Chromatograph (Conductivity Detection)
- Accurate Mass LC-MS Systems
- Waters Synapt G2-S HDMS
- Thermo Scientific Q Exactive™ Plus Hybrid Quadrupole- Orbitrap™ Mass Spectrometer
- Shimadzu LCMS-IT-ToF (Hybrid ion trap (IT) - time of flight instrument (ToF))