The Celsis Accel® system takes the robustness and ease of use of the widely adopted Celsis® Advance II™ platform and packages it into a small footprint specifically designed for small and mid-sized pharmaceutical, home and beauty product manufacturing facilities.
Easy to use and easy to learn, this rapid microbial detection system delivers results in just 18–24 hours for microbial limits (USP <61>) quality control testing and 4–6 days for sterility testing (USP <71>), allowing you to confirm more rapidly the quality of your products and quickly release them to market.
The ability of the Celsis Accel® system to confidently confirm the absence of contamination allows your in-house quality system to:
- Shorten production cycle times
- Decrease working capital requirements as well as safety stock
- Reduce inventory requirements and warehouse space costs
- Receive earlier notification in the event of a contamination
- Respond to contamination and conduct investigations faster
How it Works
The Celsis® assay rapidly confirms the presence or absence of microbial contamination using an amplified ATP-based bioluminescence reaction. Our method preserves your originally validated sample preparation methods, such as bioburden filtration or direct inoculation. Once prepared, the samples are enriched for a period based on your product specification. Once completed, samples require minimal steps before being loaded into the Celsis Accel®. Up to four variable-volume reagent injectors ensure accuracy, reduce sample handling and increase flexibility. System throughput runs as high as 30 tests per hour with the option of simultaneously combining multiple batches or protocols into a single run. The user interface of the LIMS-compatible system software objectively interprets and displays results in a color-coded table or graphical view.
- Enhanced system and data security
- Remote user access software for accessing or monitoring results from multiple locations
- Comprehensive data analysis and trend reporting
- Developed exclusively for industrial microbiology laboratories
- Click to start: enjoy walk-away automation
- Offline incubation maximizes system throughput
- Customizable security levels
- Runs up to 30 tests per hour
- Product validations for use of the Celsis® system have been approved by regulatory agencies worldwide
- Allows full compliance with the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 and the European Union’s Annex 11
- Fully validated on current Microsoft® Windows® operating systems
- Automated data capture and storage, exporting to common database programs, including Excel and Access
- Small-scale footprint: width x height x depth / 13 x 14.5 x 20.5 in / 33 x 37 x 52 cm