The AccuBLAST® service enables customers to submit their data files to Charles River for comparison against our best-in-industry Accugenix® sequence libraries. Our expert phylogeneticists will analyze the results and provide their analysis and interpretation in a comprehensive report.
- Our cGMP-compliant 16S proprietary library database is the most comprehensive in the industry.
- Our library has twice the coverage of other commercially available libraries for organisms encountered in manufacturing environments.
- We offer expert data analysis, interpretation and report generation.
- We deliver IDs quickly and accurately.
- Our trained staff of phylogeneticists have extensive experience and have generated over 500,000 sequence-based reports to date.
- Our manual data review process affords you with six times improved consensus sequence repeatability over automated processes.