Multi-Cartridge Endotoxin Testing System
The Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ benchtop system is comprised of five individual spectrophotometers built into a unit with a single Ethernet connector that links to your computer running EndoScan-V™ version 5.5.5 or higher, our 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready endotoxin measuring software. Since each cartridge runs independently, you can run your samples as needed and not wait for a full batch of samples for testing, obtaining results in approximately 15 minutes.
The human element can never be completely eliminated in endotoxin testing, but what can be done to mitigate errors and maintain your data’s integrity?
Interested in Improving Your Lab's Endotoxin Detection Efficiency?
Watch the video on the Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ to learn why over 5,000 organizations have adopted this rapid and proven endotoxin testing technology to streamline their manufacturing processes.
with the Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™
The Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ and our FDA-licensed LAL cartridges are validated for bacterial endotoxin testing and can be used for product validation for both previously validated samples and new products.
- Test multiple samples simultaneously
- Samples run independently, allowing for random access
- High throughput for real-time endotoxin detection results
- Single-step, quantitative LAL testing
- Uses FDA-licensed LAL cartridges
- LAL testing components all included in cartridges
- Results can be analyzed via EndoScan-V™ endotoxin measuring software
- Sophisticated endotoxin detection data management and reporting capabilities
- Samples can be traced to the individual spectrophotometer used to perform endotoxin testing
- Four levels of sensitivity are available as endotoxin testing options: 0.005, 0.01, 0.05 and 0.10 EU/ml
- No microbiology training is required; anyone can run this simple endotoxin detection assay
- System qualification and validation support is provided if needed
Product Code Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ instrument
MCS150K Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ package
MCS650K EndoScan-V™ software M1250
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About the Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™
- When would you use a Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ over a Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-PTS™ for LAL testing?
How many product samples can you run on a Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ per 8-hour shift?
A Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ can run at least 120 samples depending on sample composition and sensitivity in an 8-hour shift if continuously running.
Why would I switch from a kinetic endotoxin testing method to a Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™?
There are several reasons a Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ can benefit your company if you switch from a kinetic method:
- Reduce human error
- Increase data integrity
- Reduce LAL usage
- Purchase less accessories
- Reduce retest rates
- Reduce technician training time
- Is the LAL cartridge technology utilized by the Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ is a compendial method?