Multi-Cartridge Endotoxin Testing System
The Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ benchtop system is comprised of five individual spectrophotometers built into a unit with a single Ethernet connector that links to your computer running EndoScan-V™ version 5.5.5 or higher, our 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready endotoxin measuring software.
Since each cartridge runs independently, you can run your samples as needed and not wait for a full batch of samples for testing, obtaining results in approximately 15 minutes.
with the Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™
- Test multiple samples simultaneously
- Samples run independently, allowing for random access
- High throughput for real-time endotoxin detection results
- Single-step, quantitative LAL testing
- Uses FDA-licensed LAL cartridges
- LAL testing components all included in cartridges
- Results can be analyzed via EndoScan-V™ endotoxin measuring software
- Sophisticated endotoxin detection data management and reporting capabilities
- Samples can be traced to the individual spectrophotometer used to perform endotoxin testing
- Four levels of sensitivity are available as endotoxin testing options: 0.005, 0.01, 0.05 and 0.10 EU/ml
- No microbiology training is required; anyone can run this simple endotoxin detection assay
- System qualification and validation support is provided if needed
Product Code Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ instrument
MCS150K Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ package
MCS650K EndoScan-V™ software M1250
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About the Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™
- When would you use a Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ over a Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-PTS™ for LAL testing?
How many product samples can you run on a Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ per 8-hour shift?
A Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ can run at least 120 samples depending on sample composition and sensitivity in an 8-hour shift if continuously running.
Why would I switch from a kinetic endotoxin testing method to a Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™?
There are several reasons a Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ can benefit your company if you switch from a kinetic method:
- Reduce human error
- Increase data integrity
- Reduce LAL usage
- Purchase less accessories
- Reduce retest rates
- Reduce technician training time
- Is the LAL cartridge technology utilized by the Charles River Endosafe® nexgen-MCS™ is a compendial method?