Rapid Microbial Limit and Sterility Test Results for Microbiology Quality Control
Easy to use and easy to learn, the Celsis Accel® system delivers results in just 18-24 hours for microbial limits (USP <61>) quality control testing and 4-6 days for sterility testing (USP <71>), allowing you to confirm more rapidly the quality of your products and quickly release them to market.
The ability of this rapid microbial detection system to confidently confirm the absence of contamination allows your in-house quality system to:
- Shorten production cycle times
- Decrease working capital requirements as well as safety stock
- Reduce inventory requirements and warehouse space costs
- Receive earlier notification in the event of a contamination
- Respond to contamination and conduct investigations faster
Celsis Accel® System Features
- Runs up to 30 samples per hour with the option of combining multiple batches or protocols into a single run
- Developed exclusively for industrial microbiology laboratories
- Offline incubation maximizes system throughput
- Click to start: enjoy walk-away automation
- Compact, bench-top instrument.
Accel.im™ Software Features
- A new, secure ‘Remote User Option’ allows monitoring of product quality testing results from multiple locations
- Automated data capture and storage, exporting to common database programs, including Excel and Access.
- Design and generate graphs for easy data trending and report generation.
- Customizable security levels with one-click lockout.
- Fully validated on Microsoft Windows® operating systems
- Allows full compliance with the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 and the European Union’s Annex 11
- Compact footprint:
- 13” x 14.5” x 20.5” ”(w x h x d)
- 33 cm x 37 cm x 52 cm (w x h x d)
- Weight: 53 lbs / 24 kg
- Electrical Requirements: 100 – 240 Volts, 50 or 60 Hz
- Optional Fourth Injector
- Validated on Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional, Windows® 7 Professional and Windows® 8 Pro
Product Code Celsis Accel® System 7460288
- Compact footprint:
How the Celsis Accel® System Works
The Celsis® assay rapidly confirms the presence or absence of microbial contamination using an amplified ATP-based bioluminescence reaction. Our method preserves your originally validated sample preparation methods, such as bioburden filtration or direct inoculation. Once prepared, the samples are enriched for a period based on your product specification. Once completed, samples require minimal steps before being loaded into the Celsis Accel®. Up to four variable-volume reagent injectors ensure accuracy, reduce sample handling and increase flexibility. System throughput runs as high as 30 tests per hour with the option of simultaneously combining multiple batches or protocols into a single run. The user interface of the LIMS-compatible system software objectively interprets and displays results in a color-coded table or graphical view.