For 20 years, Celsis® systems have helped companies worldwide screen products for microbial contamination. With installations in more than 65 countries and a global network of service and support partners, Celsis® is uniquely qualified to work with companies of all sizes that want to reduce the delays and associated costs of lengthy micro hold times.
The Celsis Advance II™ system brings added functionality and even greater ease-of-use features, including:
- Broader access to data
- More comprehensive data analysis and trend reporting
- Enhanced system security
- A fourth injector option
This system has been designed to run the same protocols and generate the same results as the current Advance system. There is no product revalidation required for sites upgrading from the older Advance platform. Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification protocols have been developed to seamlessly manage system transfers.
Celsis Advance II™ System Features
- Runs up to 120 samples per hour with the option of combining multiple batches or protocols into a single run
- Developed exclusively for industrial microbiology laboratories
- Offline incubation maximizes system throughput
- Click to start: enjoy walk-away automation
Advance.im™ Software Features
- A new, secure ‘Remote User Option’ allows monitoring of product quality testing results from multiple locations
- Automated data capture and storage, exporting to common database programs, including Excel and Access.
- Design and generate graphs for easy data trending and report generation.
- Customizable security levels with one-click lockout.
- Fully validated on Microsoft Windows® operating systems
- Allows full compliance with the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 and the European Union’s Annex 11
- Small-scale footprint:
- 28.5” x 15.8” x 17” (w x h x d)
- 65.6 cm x 40.1 cm x 43.3 cm (w x h x d)
- Weight: 62 lbs/ 28 kg
- Electrical Requirements: 100 – 240 Volts, 50 or 60 Hz
- Optional Fourth Injector
Product Code Celsis Advance II™ System 7456004
- Small-scale footprint:
How the Celsis Advance II™ System Works
The Celsis Advance II™ system runs the selected protocol measuring the light output of the ATP bioluminescence reaction, and then presents the results in a color-coded table or graphical view. Up to four variable-volume reagent injectors ensure accuracy, reduce sample handling and increase flexibility. System throughput runs as high as 120 tests per hour with the option of combining multiple batches or protocols into a single run.