Rapid Bioburden Detection System
The Celsis Innovate® system allows you to:
- Shorten production cycle times
- Decrease working capital requirements as well as safety stock
- Reduce inventory requirements and warehouse space costs
- Receive earlier notification in the event of a contamination
- Three variable-volume reagent injectors improve accuracy, reduce sample handling, increase flexibility
- Multitasking automation enables assay preparation while the system is in use
- Simultaneously tests multiple samples on a single microtiter plate
- On-board reagent temperature control enables reagents to be used on the system for up to 5 days
- 3-hour monthly maintenance protocol
- Instrument cooling unit ensures consistent, reliable results by reducing heat buildup in instruments that run 24/7
- Robotic automatic sampling increases testing throughput in high-speed, high-volume operations
- Dimensions: width x height x depth / 13 x 10.6 x 16.9 inches / 33 x 27 x 43 cm
- Available in English and German
- Validated on Microsoft® Windows® operating systems
- Compatible with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- User-friendly system includes on-screen support and a color-coded graphical interface
- Automated data capture and storage from the Innovate® luminometer
- Robust system administrator capabilities with customizable security settings
- Secure access to your Celsis® systems and test results from a central or remote location
- Integrated database lets users store, sort and query results data and export to common applications, including Excel and Access
- Multiuser database simplifies reporting from multiple Celsis® instruments
- Statistics functions allow users to set dynamic thresholds
How it Works
The Celsis Innovate® is a bench-top instrument with high system throughput. Three variable-volume reagent injectors improve accuracy, reduce sample handling and increase flexibility, so you can combine multiple batches or protocols in a single run.
The reagent technology, Celsis® RapiScreen®, utilizes adenosine triphosphate (ATP) bioluminescence, the industry standard for the rapid microbial screening of dairy, food and beverage products. The standard ATP bioluminescence assay uses the enzyme luciferase to catalyze the consumption of microbial ATP, which produces light.
RapiScreen® precedes the standard bioluminescence assay with a sample treatment step using proprietary reagents. This treatment prepares the sample for screening by reducing nonmicrobial sources of ATP to ensure sensitive and reproducible results. Manufactured by Celsis® to ISO-certified standards, our long-life reagents are stable up to 5 days on the instrument for consistent and dependable product screening.
This video provides an overview of unique features, like a multi-user database and onboard reagent cooling unit, that make Celsis® Innovate® the system of choice.