Accugenix® Customer Web Portal
Charles River is leading the industry in providing the most secure and user friendly way to submit microbial samples for identification. Access the microbial identification portal at myaccount.accugenix.com to submit samples or check your results.
The Accugenix® Customer Web Portal is an all-encompassing microbial identification portal with functionality that allows customers to submit raw sequence files (*.ab1) for analysis and interpretation as well as their environmental isolate samples.
Charles River also offers a complimentary tracking and trending solution through the Accugenix® customer web portal, which automatically generates reports that help ensure the long-term safety and control of your manufacturing environment, while meeting the demands of 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
"We loved that we were able to customize the metadata for our convenience. Once we send the samples, the communication of sample receipt, turnaround time impact due to subculture and any other communication is outstanding since we are always aware of the status of our samples. The other lab we were using, the reports are sent via email and traceability can get lost."— Quality Control Coordinator, health services industry, Tukwila, WA
Features of the Accugenix® Microbial Identification Portal
- User navigation available in six languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese (Simplified Chinese coming soon)
- Sample management from submission to reports
- Sample information available 24/7
- Real-time sample status
- Automatic notifications of shipments and reports
- Invoice management
- View, download and print archived reports and forms
- Highest level of data encryption for security
- Client-specific user names and password protection
- In compliance with GAMP5 standards for validation of automated systems
Benefits of using the Accugenix® Microbial Identification Portal
- Reduction of paperwork
- Improved productivity
- Elimination of redundant entries to save you time
- Customized distribution lists for reports and notifications
- A single electronic request form for microbial sequencing and MALDI-TOF identification services
- Simplified uploading of sample information from a LIMS system or any external computer
Frequently Asked Questions About the Accugenix® Microbial Identification Portal
How do you sign up for the Accugenix® Customer Web Portal?
New customers may request a new portal account by submitting a form for their corresponding geographic region.
How many samples can be submitted at once via the Accugenix® customer web portal?
You may submit up to 100 samples on each Identification Request Form via the customer web portal. To expedite the process you may import sample information to the microbial identification portal via a templated spreadsheet.
Why is GAMP 5 compliance important for a microbial identification portal?
We know our customers expect the highest level of quality and security. GAMP 5 compliance ensures that automated systems are comprehensively validated and your data is safe and secure.
How does the Accugenix® customer web portal ensure data integrity?
Besides being fully validated by the microbial identification portal, your data is connected directly to our Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). This ensures that your sample identification results are tagged exactly as you specify, without risk of transcription errors by the Accugenix® team.