The MALDI-TOF testing process yields a unique protein spectral fingerprint that is then compared to the Accugenix® validated database for bacterial and yeast identification. The AccuPRO-ID® solution provides higher accuracy rates and faster results, and is a less expensive option for routine monitoring programs.
In this webinar, learn key points to consider prior to initiation of an EM program to minimize risk and improve understanding of contamination.
- Higher confidence for species-level identifications
- AccuPRO-ID® identification process is cGMP-compliant
- Superior performance over existing phenotypic and other MALDI-TOF systems
- 98% reportable rate
- Demonstrated improvement in accuracy (30%–40%) over phenotypic ID systems
- Proven increased reproducibility and repeatability
- Accugenix® proprietary MALDI-TOF database provides more extensive coverage for EM isolates than any other commercially available MALDI-TOF system